You want to be the best mom you possibly can.
But so many things keep getting in the way:
- Career demands
- Marital demands
- Lack of community and support
- Lack of self-esteem
- Lack of temper (shit!)
- Separation or divorce
- Trying to find "balance"
- Trying to "have it all"
- Just trying to fucking stay sane for God's sake...
I feel you, Mama.
Over the last 6 years, I've helped countless Mamas just like you (pinky swear) find happiness, peace, and confidence.
- I've helped Mamas in happy marriages create smooth morning routines that don't make them pull their hair out.
- I've helped Mamas in not-so-happy marriages navigate really sticky divorces by creating parenting plans that work.
- I've helped full-time solo moms stop dating unreliable assholes and find love (and even get married and have more babies!).
- I've helped women who suffer from debilitating co-dependence recover from chronic people-pleasing, and finally stop losing their shit on their kids.
- I've helped Mamas create parenting plans that ensure their kids graduate high school and get into college.
- I've helped Mamas successfully transition from staying home to getting back into the workforce.
And just about everything in between...
I promise: if you're a mom who's struggling with anything that looks or sounds like something in the list above, I can help.