If communication is one of the biggest issues in your marriage, you are not alone!
Communication is one of the most common issues in almost all marriages! Lucky for you, I'm a communication expert, so you've really come to the right place!
Here are some resources for you:
1. Listen to the audio below, which will give you my top tips for effective communication.
(Don't have privacy? Read the audio text here.)
2. Watch this video from the Gottman Institute. John Gottman is the only person on the planet to have studied relationships scientifically in his Seattle-based Love Lab. He's basically the Godfather of all couple's therapy and relationship coaching. Just about everything we do is based on his work and studies.
Additional articles you may wanna read:
Gottman's The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: These are the four predictors of the demise of any relationship as outlined in the video above, with more in-depth info on each.
Six Tips to Better Communication: Simple but effective ways to ensure you get heard, from Psychology Today.
Do you know your Love Language? Find out yours, and then ask your husband what his is. Game. Changer.
Here's what's next:
- Be sure you whitelist my email address in your email provider so that my emails come through to you. Here's how to do that in gmail.
- Check your inbox for more helpful tips on communication and other marital stressors.
- Subscribe to my Podcast here.
Hang tight! You got this, and I'm here to help.