You want to be sure you have the best divorce possible. You’re committed to making sure your kids are at the center of every decision you make, but right now you’re not even sure which decision to make first.
When do you decide who keeps the house and who leaves?
When do you decide how much support you’ll get and for how long?
When do you set up a custody schedule?
When and how do you tell your kids??
Maybe you have a lawyer, but they’re not really there for emotional support, and your therapist is great, but they're not really helping you with solid, concrete strategies and decisions.
You need guidance from someone outside the system who is 100% on your team, looking out for your best interests, and guiding you to keep your wits in check and your children at the forefront.
This might include:
- Coaching you through some of the trickier aspects of co-parenting during this difficult time
- Calling you on your shit when you get mad and want to become combative yourself
- Affirming you when you think you’re being screwed, and coming up with effective strategies to help turn the ship
That's why I created
I'm Kate Anthony, your Divorce Survival Guide, and host of the Divorce Survival Guide Podcast.
I'm often referred to as a Divorce Midwife, because I help deliver women from their marriages into their new lives.
I have a decade’s worth of professional experience as a co-parenting specialist, divorce coach, and communications strategist — as well as almost 10 years of personal experience as a happily divorced mom.
There's no one with more experience to help you get through the separation and divorce process as smoothly as possible — and create a brand new life you'll love.
If you're looking for...
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like:
- Who moves out, when and to where?
- What's the best custody arrangement for our children?
- How do we tell our kids about our divorce?
- How can I heal while in constant contact with my ex?
- Exactly how much contact should I have with my ex?
- How much support should I get and how long do I have to get myself back on my feet?
- My ex is driving me nuts! How am I supposed to collaborate with him??
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
...Then this program is exactly for you.
- Weekly one-hour coaching calls for three months
- Co-parenting agreements, and other worksheet bundles to take home to your partner
- Coaching exercises as applicable to your process
- Completely customized coaching plan specific to your immediate needs and vision
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
- Access to my client-only Sanity Saver Sessions when our time together is complete
How it works
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a 30-minute consult call ($50 non-refundable fee will be applied to coaching package)
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
- We meet for an hour via phone each week for three months
- At the end of our three-month agreement, we can complete, go month-to-month, or you can book a Sanity Saver Session whenever you need help
Believe me, your (and your children's) future is worth it.
*payment plan available
*$50 fee applies, and will be applied to your coaching package should we decide to work together. Consult fee is non-refundable.