You want to be sure you have the best divorce possible. You’re committed to making sure your kids are at the center of every decision you make, but right now you’re not even sure which decision to make first.
When do you decide who keeps the house and who leaves?
When do you decide how much support you’ll get and for how long?
When do you set up a custody schedule?
When and how do you tell your kids??
Maybe you have a lawyer, but they’re not really there for emotional support, and your therapist is great, but they're not really helping you with solid, concrete strategies and decisions.
You need some guidance from someone outside the system who is 100% on your team, looking out for your best interests, and guiding you to keep your wits in check and your children at the forefront.
This might include:
- Coaching you through some of the trickier aspects of co-parenting during this difficult time
- Calling you on your shit when you get mad and want to become combative yourself
- Affirming you when you think you’re being screwed, and coming up with effective strategies to help turn the ship
My professional expertise as a parenting coach, co-parenting specialist, life coach and communications strategist will support you through some of the trickier aspects of navigating your divorce, most importantly, protecting your kids from the fallout.
What you get:
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like:
- Who moves out, when and to where?
- What's the best custody arrangement for our children?
- How do we tell our kids about our divorce?
- How can I heal while in constant contact with my ex?
- Exactly how much contact should I have with my ex?
- How much support should I get and how long do I have to get myself back on my feet?
- My ex is driving me nuts! How am I supposed to collaborate with him??
Most of all, you get:
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
- 10 private one-hour coaching calls (to be completed over the course of 12 weeks)
- Co-parenting agreements, and other worksheet bundles to take home to your partner
- Coaching exercises as applicable to your process
- Completely customized coaching plan specific to your immediate needs and vision
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
How it works:
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a free 30-minute consult call
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
- Once our time together is complete, you will have access to my client-only Sanity Saver Sessions for check-ins later on
This program is for you if:
- You’re a woman who’s going through a divorce
- You’re willing to dig in and do some tough work
- You’re willing to take responsibility when necessary, and step outside of victim or blame mentality
- You’re willing to put your children at the center of all of your decisions, including some of the harder ones
- You have a sense of humor, and can handle the occasional f-bomb
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re unwilling to dig in and do some hard work
- You’re committed to being a victim and not seeing your part
- You’re committed to blaming your partner for all of the issues at hand
- You’re remotely willing to use your children as a pawn to get what you want in your divorce
Your investment: $1,497
Believe me, your future (and your children's future) is worth it.