Divorce is one of the toughest transitions you’ll ever go through.
It can be scary, debilitating, lonely, liberating, isolating, confusing, exhilarating, frustrating, overwhelming...and everything in between.
Are you worried you’re giving up too soon?
...that there might be one last thing you haven’t tried?
...that you’re gonna totally screw up your kids if you go through with this?
...that you’re going to lose precious friends and family?
I get it. And I've got you.
I’m Kate Anthony, CPCC, and I help women navigate all aspects of the divorce process, from deciding to stay or go all the way through getting a brand new life set up—and every important step in between.
I have over a decade’s worth of experience in the personal development sector as a parenting coach, co-parenting specialist, life coach, and communications strategist. I also have 10 years experience as a divorced mom who had to rebuild her life from the ground up.
I will help you:
- Decide with absolute clarity whether or not to leave your marriage. Looking for a burning bush? I'll help you find it.
- Strategize a detailed exit plan that will support and protect your kids through the process.
- Craft a detailed co-parenting plan, including checklists and agreements that you can work on with your partner.
- Come up with exact wording for how to talk to your kids and your partner about your decisions.
- Work through what went wrong in your marriage so you never repeat the same patterns again.
Ready to get started?
Click on the box below that best describes your situation.
Enter your info and you'll receive a short series of emails with helpful information relevant to your current circumstances. These emails will help you gain clarity, and clear up some of the misconceptions out there like: why staying in your marriage for your kids might be the worst mistake you could make and how (and why) the litigation system is set up to make your divorce as nasty as possible.