Are you worried you're giving up on your marriage too soon?
...that there might be one last thing you haven’t tried?
...that you’re gonna totally screw up your kids if you go choose to leave?
...that you’re going to lose precious friends and family?
I’m Kate Anthony, CPCC, and I help women navigate all aspects of the divorce process, from deciding to stay or go all the way through getting a brand new life set up—and every important step in between.
I have over a decade’s worth of experience in the personal development sector as a parenting coach, co-parenting specialist, life coach, and communications strategist. I also have 10 years experience as a divorced mom who had to rebuild her life from the ground up.
I will help you:
- Decide with absolute clarity whether or not to leave your marriage. Looking for a burning bush? I'll help you find it.
- Strategize a detailed exit plan, should you decide to leave, that will support and protect your kids through the process.
- Heal your relationship, should you choose to stay, so you don't fall back into the same rut.
- Craft a detailed co-parenting plan, including checklists and agreements that you can work on with your partner.
- Come up with exact wording for how to talk to your kids and your partner about your decisions.
- Work through what went wrong in your marriage so you never repeat the same patterns again.
Ready to get started?
Click on the box below that best describes your situation.
Enter your info and you'll receive a short series of emails with helpful information relevant to your current circumstances, plus a free gift.