Re-Start Your Life
You’ve been divorced for a bit, and you’re ready to nurture yourself back to the woman you once were, but you’re not quite sure who she was anymore...if you ever knew.
All that “reclaim yourself after divorce” stuff sounds all well and good, but who exactly are you “reclaiming” anyway? It feels more like completely starting over, and that sounds totally daunting (*crawls back in bed under the covers*).
I totally feel you. After my divorce, I felt like a shell of a woman. Only I wasn’t sure I ever was a whole lot more than that to begin with. I wasn’t reclaiming myself; I wasn’t reinventing myself. I was fully starting over.
And that’s what I can help you do too.
The fact of the matter is that even if you had a solid sense of self and knew exactly who you were before your marriage or divorce, we simply aren’t the same people once we have kids. If you have a biological child, your cells have even changed. Literally. And all mothers have a completely new sense of what matters, what we value, what’s really important.
The person you once were simply doesn’t apply anymore.
So what should you do?
Hire me to help you, of course!
This is a critical time in your personal development, and actually, how you develop now will inform how your children continue their development.
While we may feel like it’s selfish to be so focused on ourselves, when we do the real self-care of personal development (rather than bubble baths and manicures, which are nice, but a temporary relief), we model to our children how to take care of themselves later in their lives. And, in fact, now.
If you feel like you’re starting over, then Reclaim is absolutely for you.
In 10 sessions over 12 weeks, we’ll dig into your greatest vision for your life now, and actually put it into action. I’ll introduce you to all the shit-talkers in your head that are holding you back, and teach you to manage them effectively. I’ll help you tap into your greatest inner champion and hand her the wheel to drive your life where you really want it to go. We’ll figure out what really matters to you, and what shit you can just let go, and I promise it’ll feel good.
This is where life gets really fun!
What you get:
- 10 private one-hour coaching calls (to be completed over the course of 12 weeks)
- Education in effective communication, setting healthy boundaries, zapping your inner critic, mining for values, and much more...
- Exercises and worksheets to support you on your journey
- Specific homework assignments designed to keep the process moving between sessions
- Completely customized coaching plan specific to your immediate needs and vision
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
How it works:
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a free 30-minute consult call.
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls.
- Once our time together is complete, you will have access to my client-only Sanity Saver Sessions for check-ins later on.
This program is for you if:
- You’re a mom who’s been separated long enough to want to begin crafting the next stage of life.
- You’re willing to dig in and do some real work.
- You are emotionally intelligent, and have had some coaching or therapy work in the past
- You’re motivated to get your wheels back on the track and you’re excited for what’s next
- You’re open and willing to be (lovingly) called on your shit when it crops up
- You have a sense of humor, and can handle the occasional f-bomb
This program is NOT for you if:
You’re unwilling to dig in and do some real work