This e-course is a download of everything I know about how to start dating after divorce, and is full of many of the exercises I do with my private clients, including an entire module on healing from your past relationships so you don't repeat patterns.
I hope it helps you find the man of your dreams...or at least have some fun dates with men who think you are smart, amazing, and sexy, because you, my love, absolutely are!!
In this bundle you'll find everything you need to know in order to protect your children from any potential fallout from this process.
Included in this bundle is:
- How to tell your children you're getting divorced (four full pages of detailed information for all ages)
- Co-parenting agreement (7 pages of things you and your ex should be talking about before seeing a mediator)
- Children's Bill of Rights in Divorce (2 pages of rights for your children you and your ex should agree on and sign)
- Mutual Vision Statement (one page document guiding you through how to shift your relationship with your ex into this new phase)
Top Blog Posts on Divorce
"Raising children is hard enough. Why make it harder by arguing over expenses and payments with the other parent? We make everything simple and streamlined. Now you can spend more time being a parent and less time managing your support payments, expenses, documents and communications. Paying parents can see where their money is going and parents who receive the payments can clearly demonstrate how expensive children really are. Now you both can give your child the best gift of all, parents who have time and energy to focus on them."
Custody X Change*
"Custody X Change is a powerful tool that helps divorced, separated, or single parents create and track professional-quality parenting plans. Since 2005, we have helped tens of thousands of parents worldwide to ensure the best possible future for their children. You can use our software to:
- Create a parenting plan using our library of over 100 provisions and stipulations
- Quickly generate and print easy-to-read calendars and reports.
- Be prepared and organized for attorney meetings, mediation, and court dates.
- Track your plan and keep notes about what actually happens going forward.
- Accurately calculate percentages, overnights, and total hours.
- Export your calendar to Outlook, Google Calendar, or your iPhone/Android mobile device."
"For separated parents or busy/modern families, our tools facilitate communication and organization, which is critical for our children’s happiness.
We help you to: organize your schedule and keep track of all activities, manage your expenses, and easily exchange school, after-school, and medical information..
To-do management, shopping lists, and document storage are just a few of the many features that 2houses offers. We are accessible via a web platform and mobile apps for iPhone and Android."
Our Family Wizard
"The OurFamilyWizard® website and mobile applications provide a neutral space for divorced or separated parents to easily schedule and track parenting time, share information, manage expenses and payments, and create an accurate, clear record of communication. OFW creates a central, secure location to document and share important family information from anywhere.
Professional access on OFW lets you keep your lawyer and other family law practitioners informed. Professionals can use one account to work with a single client or multiple families directly through OurFamilyWizard.
Divorce and separation are hard for the whole family to face, especially for the children. Children should be shielded from divorce conflict and never be used as messengers. OFW's tools can help parents eliminate the risk of putting children in the middle of conflict."