Should I Stay or Should I Go?
You’re in the depths of despair, struggling to decide whether or not to leave your marriage. You want a burning bush; you want someone, or something, to tell you clearly,
“It’s time to go,” or “Stay, and you’ll get through this.”
Because at the end of the day you want to know if whatever struggle you’re going through is actually worth it. You want a guarantee that if you stick it out, it will have been for something, or, conversely, that if you leave, what awaits on the other side will be better than this.
There’s a distinct line in the sand, and you just want to know if you should cross it.
Many of us think that when the passion dies, when the romance dies, when the sex dies, the marriage should also die, but that’s a myth. You may already know this, but you may not know how to find lasting happiness in your marriage without those things, or how to rebuild them in a barren wasteland.
Or you may be missing a ton of stuff in your marriage that actually is vital to its survival. I will help you figure out what those things are, and more importantly, what you should do about them.
I will help you gain clarity and peace of mind, as well as craft a specific plan to move you towards happiness—whether you ultimately choose to stay or go.
Should I Stay or Should I Go is a fully customized 10 week coaching program designed to give you clarity on whether or not your marriage can—and should—be saved, as well as action-steps to take to either re-commit, or exit with grace.
What you get:
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like what's fixable and what's not
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A fully customized plan of action to move you forward in whichever direction you choose
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
- 10 private one-hour coaching calls (to be completed over the course of 12 weeks)
- My unique 82-question relationship assessment with fully customized results
- Exercises and worksheets as applicable to your process
- Completely customized coaching plan, taking you exactly where you are and moving you forward to better clarity and understanding
- Education in effective communication, relationship toxins, values alignment and other marital influencers
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
How it works:
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a free 30-minute consult call
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
- Once our time together is complete, you will have access to my client-only Sanity Saver Sessions for check-ins later on
Who this program is for:
- You’re a mom who’s confused about whether or not leave your marriage
- You’re willing to dig in and do some tough work
- You’re willing to take responsibility when necessary, and step outside of victim or blame mentality
- You’re willing to put your children at the center of all of your decisions, including some of the harder ones
- You have a sense of humor, and can handle the occasional f-bomb
Who this program is NOT for:
- You’re unwilling to dig in and do some hard work
- You’re committed to being a victim and not seeing your part
- You’re committed to blaming your partner for all of the issues at hand
- You’re willing to use your kids as pawns against their dad
Believe me, you're worth it.