Should You Stay or Should You Go
Many of us think that when the passion dies, when the romance dies, when the sex dies, the marriage should also die. You may already know this is a myth, but you may not know how to find lasting happiness in your marriage without those things, or how to rebuild them with all that water under this rickety bridge.
You may be hitting midlife at a time when your kids are becoming more independent. The holes in your life that motherhood distracted you from are gaping wider before you and you often dream of doing a shot of Wild Turkey, getting in your car and driving off into the sunset a la Thelma and Louise.
You’re getting restless, realizing your marriage is no longer what you thought it was, and you’re really tired of bearing the mental load in your household or being subservient to a domineering husband who barely gives you the time of day, let alone love and attention.
You desperately want change, but you can’t figure out if your dissatisfaction and restlessness is because of your marriage or if you’re just going through a phase that’ll pass in a few years…if you can just get through it.
You’re terrified of screwing up your kids if you leave, but equally scared of fucking them up if you stay in a miserable marriage.
There’s a huge stack of emotional boxes at your feet that need unpacking, and you want professional guidance from someone who’s been there to help you sort through the mess.
Oh, Mama, I so get it—and I know I can help.
I will help you gain clarity and peace of mind, as well as craft a specific plan to move you towards happiness—whether you ultimately choose to stay or go.
What you get
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like what's fixable and what's not
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A fully customized plan of action to move you forward in whichever direction you choose
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
- 10 private one-hour coaching calls (to be completed over the course of 12 weeks)
- Personalized coaching plan, taking you exactly where you are now and moving you towards clarity and understanding
- Exercises and worksheets to advance your process
- Education in effective communication, relationship toxins, values alignment, and other marital influencers
- Completely private, password protected client portal
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
- Exclusive access to client-only Sanity Saver Sessions when the program is complete
How it works
Each week you’ll find homework (exercises, audios, and worksheets) in your client portal that will take you on a carefully crafted journey designed for maximum growth:
- Week One: Marital Assessment custom analysis
- Week Two: Getting in touch with your inner rock star
- Week Three: Getting to know (and slaying) your inner critic
- Week Four: What makes you YOU—values + unique attributes
- Week Five: Whole life assessment
- Week Six: Why you choose the men you choose, and how to choose better (or work better with what you’ve got)
- Week Seven + Eight: Relationship inventory
- Week Nine: Customizable based on previous week’s work and specific needs
- Week 10: Celebration + custom moving-forward plan
On our calls we’ll go over your homework, as well as dig into specific issues that may be pressing in the moment.
In between sessions you’ll have access to me via Voxer or email for advice, celebrations, or emergencies.
Who this program is for
- You’re a mom who’s confused about whether or not leave your marriage
- You’re willing to dig in and do some tough work
- You’re willing to take responsibility when necessary, and step outside of victim or blame mentality
- You’re willing to put your children at the center of all of your decisions, including some of the harder ones
- You have a sense of humor, and can handle the occasional f-bomb
Who this program is NOT for
- You’re unwilling to dig in and do some hard work
- You’re committed to being a victim and not seeing your part
- You’re committed to blaming your partner for all of the issues at hand
- You’re willing to use your kids as pawns against their dad
I’m in! What do I do now?
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a free 30-minute consult call
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
Believe me, you're worth it.
More questions? See my FAQs, or let’s just hop on the phone! Click below to set up a free consult.