You’re getting restless, realizing your marriage is no longer what you thought it was, and you’re really tired of bearing the mental load in your household or being subservient to a domineering husband who barely gives you the time of day, let alone the love and attention you so deeply crave.
You're exhausted by communication mis-fires, endless fights, or the deafening silence of two people who've all but given up trying.
You desperately want change, but you can’t figure out if your dissatisfaction and restlessness is because of your marriage or if you’re just going through a phase that’ll pass in a few years…if you can just get through it.
You're hitting midlife at a time when your kids are becoming more independent. The holes in your life that motherhood distracted you from are gaping wider before you and you often dream of doing a shot of Wild Turkey, getting in your car and driving off into the sunset a la Thelma and Louise.
There’s a huge stack of emotional boxes at your feet that need unpacking, and you want professional guidance from someone who’s been there to help you sort through the mess.
Oh, Mama, I so get it—and I can help.
When I was in the depths of despair struggling to decide whether or not to leave my marriage, I wanted a burning bush; I wanted someone, or something, to tell me clearly, “It’s time to go,” or “Stay, and you’ll get through this.”
I just wanted to know if the agony I was in would be worth it in the end.
I wanted a guarantee that if I stuck it out, it would have been for something, or, conversely, that if I left, what awaited on the other side would be better than the hell I was living in.
There was a distinct line in the sand, and I just wanted to know if I should cross it, or if there was maybe one more thing I could do to try to make my marriage work.
During this time my ex and I did an inordinate amount of work on ourselves. We were in group couples' therapy (yes, that's a thing), individual couple's therapy, each of us had our own separate therapists, and we were both long-time members of 12-Step programs.
We each dug deeply into our own shit to find the solutions for our inability to stop fighting, and to find peace in our home. And while all that work didn't save our marriage, it did help us to move forward without blame or resentment, and with mutual respect and clarity.
I now work with women every day to help them answer hard questions, like:
- Is it him or is it me?
- Am I overly sensitive, or is he actually mean?
- Am I really that critical, or is he just not pulling his weight?
- Is our lack of sex life reason to end our marriage?
- How can we stop fighting and learn to communicate better?
- Has too much water gone under the bridge, or is there really something we haven't tried?
- If my husband won't go to therapy with me, can our marriage still be saved?
And the biggest question of all:
What you get
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like what's fixable and what's not
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A fully customized plan of action to move you forward in whichever direction you choose
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
- Weekly 60-minute coaching calls
- Exercises and worksheets to advance your process
- Education in effective communication, relationship toxins, values alignment, and other marital influencers
- Completely private, password protected client portal
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
How it works
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a 30-minute consult call ($50 non-refundable fee applies)
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
- We meet for an hour via phone each week for three months
- At the end of our three-month agreement, we can complete, go month-to-month, or you can book a Sanity Saver Session (available to existing clients only) whenever you need extra help
Believe me, you're worth it.
Have more questions? See my FAQs, or let’s just hop on the phone! Click below to set up a consult.*
*$50 non-refundable fee applies