Should You Stay or Should You Go
Many of us think that when the passion dies, when the romance dies, when the sex dies, the marriage should also die. You may already know this is a myth, but you may not know how to find lasting happiness in your marriage without those things, or how to rebuild them with all that water under this rickety bridge.
You may be hitting midlife at a time when your kids are becoming more independent. The holes in your life that motherhood distracted you from are gaping wider before you and you often dream of doing a shot of Wild Turkey, getting in your car and driving off into the sunset a la Thelma and Louise.
You’re getting restless, realizing your marriage is no longer what you thought it was, and you’re really tired of bearing the mental load in your household or being subservient to a domineering husband who barely gives you the time of day, let alone love and attention.
You desperately want change, but you can’t figure out if your dissatisfaction and restlessness is because of your marriage or if you’re just going through a phase that’ll pass in a few years…if you can just get through it.
You’re terrified of screwing up your kids if you leave, but equally scared of fucking them up if you stay in a miserable marriage.
There’s a huge stack of emotional boxes at your feet that need unpacking, and you want professional guidance from someone who’s been there to help you sort through the mess.
Oh, Mama, I so get it—and I know I can help.
I will help you gain clarity and peace of mind, as well as craft a specific plan to move you towards happiness—whether you ultimately choose to stay or go.
What you get
- Clarity about all the things that are swimming in your head right now
- Answers to your most pressing questions, like what's fixable and what's not
- Peace of mind from the constant panic and uncertainty
- A fully customized plan of action to move you forward in whichever direction you choose
- A constant support system; someone in your corner from start to finish, holding your hand every step of the way
- Weekly 60-minute coaching calls
- Exercises and worksheets to advance your process
- Education in effective communication, relationship toxins, values alignment, and other marital influencers
- Completely private, password protected client portal
- Access to me via Voxer or email for the duration of our agreement for support in between calls
How it works
- Click the button below to access my calendar to set up a 30-minute consult call ($50 non-refundable fee will be applied to coaching package)
- If we align and if I think I can help you gain insight and clarity into your situation, I’ll send you a link to purchase the package and schedule your calls
- I'll then give you access to my client portal, which will give you contracts, worksheets, weekly inspiration and more!
- We meet for an hour via phone each week for three months
- At the end of our three-month agreement, we can complete, go month-to-month, or you can book a Sanity Saver Session whenever you need help
Believe me, you're worth it.
*payment plan available
More questions? See my FAQs, or let’s just hop on the phone! Click below to set up a free consult.
*$50 fee applies, and will be applied to your coaching package should we decide to work together. Consult fee is non-refundable.