Divorce is one of the toughest transitions you’ll ever go through.
It can be scary, debilitating, lonely, liberating, exciting, isolating, confusing, exhilarating, frustrating, overwhelming...and everything in between.
- Are you worried you’re giving up too soon?
- Do you wonder if there might be one last thing you haven’t tried?
- Are you afraid you’re gonna totally screw up your kids if you go through with this?
- Are you scared you’re going to lose precious friends and family?
I get it
I’m Kate Anthony, and I help women navigate all aspects of the divorce process, from deciding to stay or go, all the way through getting a brand new life set up—and every important step in between.
I have over a decade’s worth of experience as a certified life coach, but I'm also a divorced mom who had to rebuild her life from the ground up. When I say I get it, I really get it.
I will help you
- Decide with absolute clarity whether or not to leave your marriage. Looking for a burning bush? I got that.
- Strategize a detailed exit plan that will support and protect your kids through the process.
- Craft a detailed co-parenting plan, including checklists and agreements that you take home to your partner and work on together.
- Come up with exact wording for how to talk to your kids and your partner about your decisions.
- Work through what went wrong so you never repeat the same patterns again. And again. And again.
Ready to get started
Click on the box below that best describes your situation.
You'll then receive a short series of emails with helpful information relevant to your current circumstances, as well as a free gift.